Interested in becoming a certified referee?
- Earn loads of cash . . . there are not many things anyone can do that pays as well as being a soccer referee
- Set your own hours
- Maintain Fitness
- Meet Great People
- Young people build life skills and enhances a resume or scholarship application
- Referees are there to make the game fair, fun and safe for everyone!
Northern Colorado Rush wants you to be apart of the game and will pay for Rush Member’s referee certification. Sign up to get the best seat on the field! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to get started.
All referees must register with an certified assignor to be assigned games and to be paid (see below). Assignments are done around referees schedules . . . the more you are available the more games you receive.
- 11-12U Referee fee from $34 to $35
and Assistant Referee fee from $24 to $25
- 13-14U Referee fee from $41 to $43
and Assistant Referee fee from $32 to $35
- 15-16U Referee fee from $50 to $52
and Assistant Referee fee from $40 to $44
- 17-19U Referee fee from $65 to $65
and Assistant Referee fee from $47 to $53
Referee Assignor – Deanna Duncan, email@example.com