Player development league (PDL)
Northern Colorado Rush’s Player Development League (PDL) empowers players ages 8-10 year-olds at any level to play with confidence and creativity and prepares players seeking to compete at the next level. PDL offers options for all players, regardless of their current skill level and experience. Players are exposed to limited travel and receive professional training in addition to their US Soccer curriculum-based practices.
Included in U8-U10 Fees: Full-time Professional Staff & USSF Licensed Team Coaches, field & team equipment, state/league registration fee and insurance, referees, referee assignor and referee training.
Also Included in Fees:
- Preseason Camp (July)
- Fall Friendlies (Aug)
- Specialized Goalkeeper Training
- 8-game Fall season and training (Aug, Sept, Oct)
- 8-game Spring season and training (Aug-Nov)
- Spring Friendlies (Mar)
- Pre-Tryout Camp (May)
- Over 108 hours of quality training/playing
Available Additional Training Opportunites
- Summer Skills camp (June & July)
- Winter Training I (Nov, Dec)
- Winter Training II (Jan, Feb)
- Select Academy
- 8-Month Payment Plan Option $100/June-July, $85/Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb
- Multi-Child Discounts Available
2022-2023 Age Chart
U6 players born in 2017
U7 players born in 2016
U8 players born in 2015
U9 players born in 2014
U10 players born in 2013
U11 players born in 2012
WHY CHOOSE RUSH?
NorCo Rush’s player-centered approach, backed with a national-level program and elite-level coaching, provides a positive playing and learning environment that fosters long-term player development and personal growth. We strive to provide our players with the highest quality soccer training and development in every season.